[lcdproc] Backlight Shutdown Bug V0.3.3

  • From: csmith AT orctel.co.uk (Chris Smith)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] Backlight Shutdown Bug V0.3.3
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 10:46:42 +0100

I Hate these moments, but I've found that with the box doing nothing
at all (idle at 100%, load zero etc) and you do the following
then as soon as the load meter is displayed, the backlight
switches off. This is definately to do with the backlight
flash code, but I can't see what triggers it - When the machine
is under some load, it appears fine.

lcdproc -c 190
lcdproc C X D
lcdproc -c 190 C X D

Other combinations of display modes also fail...

lcdproc on it's own is fine.

Hmm, I'll investigate further.

Yours,
Chris