[lcdproc] RC5 announcement

  • From: dosowski0474 AT VAX2.WINONA.MSUS.EDU (Dale Osowski)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] RC5 announcement
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 15:32:39 -0500

Ok, I wrote the module screen for RC5 stats now.
You can find the diffs to v.3.2 at
http://web.winona.msus.edu/~dosowski/rc5lcdproc-2.tar.gz
Also included is the getrc5stats script and the rc5statfilter.c program.

I know it ain't perfect, but I'm not too terribly experienced. Please
email me with any comments or suggestions. I'd love to know what I'm
doing wrong or right.

Oh, BTW, I don't have my LCD yet, so I haven't had a chance to test it
on the screen. I've only run it with plain text mode, but it seemed to
work good like that.

Well, now go check it out, and let me know what you think.

--
Dale Osowski
dosowski0474 AT vax2.winona.msus.edu