[lcdproc] Parallel Interface LCD Displays?

  • From: jshaw AT sps.lane.edu (Jacob V Shaw)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] Parallel Interface LCD Displays?
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 08:04:35 -0700

Anyone know of any parallel interface lcd projects? I have a couple Sharp LM16X21As here (2x16). I recently contacted Sharp Electronics for design specs on it, and they sent a rather large packet free of charge, with everything you ever wanted to know about it. I pulled these two units from an HP netserver, its a combo 4 or 8 bit Parallel unit. Juuuust wondering.