[lcdproc] New version? [Announcement - New Version]

  • From: choadster AT earthlink.net (William W. Ferrell)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] New version? [Announcement - New Version]
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 20:42:03 GMT

On Wed, 29 Apr 1998 13:37:52 -0700 (PDT), the chunks you blew at me =
arranged
themselves thusly:

>On Wed, 29 Apr 1998, William W. Ferrell wrote:
>
>> Once my keypad from Matrix Orbital shows up you can bet I'll be adding=
a bunch
>> of stuff, including a mixer, CD player, etc.
>
>What's the url for the keypad? I couldn't find it on their site.

They're sending me a spare they had laying around. They don't make them =
... we
were going to work on getting keypad manufacturers lined up when/if =
keypad
support works.
Please reply to
choadster AT earthlink.net.
Reply-to field
set accordingly.

William W. Ferrell is not an employee of Hewlett-Packard.
The opinions expressed in this message are not necessarily those of
Hewlett-Packard, its employees, stockholders, or coffee-makers.
Should you find something in this message offensive, strike
yourself about the head with a billiard cue ball repeatedly,
until that not-so-fresh feeling goes away. Have a (nice) day.