[lcdproc] New version? [Announcement - New Version]

  • From: choadster AT earthlink.net (William W. Ferrell)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] New version? [Announcement - New Version]
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 20:26:55 GMT

On Wed, 29 Apr 1998 13:01:13 -0600, the chunks you blew at me arranged
themselves thusly:

>Hey, this is mostly a question directed at William, but im just curious,
>any idea on when v0.4'll be coming out? :)

Well I just released v0.3.2 a moment ago. By the way, hey everyone, a new
version of LCDproc just got released!

>BTW, i started to experiment with some of the thigns which you can do
>with the LCD screen itself...its pretty damn cool :)

Oh yeah! That's an understatement :)

>eventually what i want to make is like a graphic equalizer built right
>into the screen itself., just have it monitor the sound port and be able
>to analyze the sounds and everything coming from it, so when using mp3's
>that would be so cool :)... eventually once keypad support is setup be
>able to actually have the thing act like a mixer :P...

Someone's already working on a spectrum analyzer for it :)

Once my keypad from Matrix Orbital shows up you can bet I'll be adding a =
bunch
of stuff, including a mixer, CD player, etc.

If anyone knows how to control and get stats from an MP3 player in Linux,
now's the time to clobber me with the clue-by-four! :)
Please reply to
choadster AT earthlink.net.
Reply-to field
set accordingly.

William W. Ferrell is not an employee of Hewlett-Packard.
The opinions expressed in this message are not necessarily those of
Hewlett-Packard, its employees, stockholders, or coffee-makers.
Should you find something in this message offensive, strike
yourself about the head with a billiard cue ball repeatedly,
until that not-so-fresh feeling goes away. Have a (nice) day.